Monday, March 10, 2008

On Top of Mt. Hood

This weekend we drove up to Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood with my parents. It was such a beautiful drive. There was not a cloud in sight when we got up there. Adam had never been up to the mountain. Since we have been in the Northwest we haven't really done much sight seeing. I want him to love it here, so maybe someday we can end up here. Timberline is the only place in the U.S where you can ski or snowboard year around. We had a lot of fun walking around watching the skiers and snowboarders coming down the mountain. It makes me really miss skiing.


Standing on the slopes looking up at the peak
of Mt. Hood

Above: Family in front of Timberline Lodge
Below: Father & Son

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pretty pictures! I didn't know you could ski/snowboard there year-round! That's pretty cool! : ) For that reason, my husband would love it there! : ) Too bad I would freeze to death

Meagan Marie said...

You guys are such a beautiful family!! I love all of these pictures!! Thanks for posting! LOL!! It looks so pretty! We love and miss you all love lizzy and meagan

Bryan and Ashley said...

It is soooo pretty up there! How could you not love it!?! Cute family pics!