Monday, October 20, 2008

"Happy Birthday My Love"

The Love of My Life!
I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and I hope that you enjoyed this past year as much as I have. I could not be happier being married to you. You are a great wife, mother, and my best friend. I love you with all of my heart and I cherish every single moment I am with you or when I hear your voice. I am a better man because of you and I can't wait to see what our future holds for us. I thank you for your love, support and your undying faith that you have in me and our future. I will not let you down and I will provide you with all the desires of your heart. I am extremely excited to watch our family grow and to be a witness of your motherhood. You are excellent with Hudson and I can't wait to see you with the "one on the way"!
I can't express how much I love you, all I can imagine is the countless memories that we have in store for us and that I will be able to share all of them with you.
I LOVE YOU more than the distance from the earth to the stars!!!!

Mom, This is Hudson...I know I am not supposed to be able to type but SURPRISE! I wanted to thank you for being the best mom in the world. You are always there for me and I love you for it. When I am sick, tired or hungry, You always know what I want and need. I mean face it, I basically have to spell it out for Dad. I love you very much and I am proud to be your son!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

fuz&michelle said...

How cute is that?!! You picked a good one foush :) Just wanted to tell you happy birthday! Love you!

bbcurfew said...

HAPPY BDAY MICHELLE!!
Looks like you caught yourself a pretty good catch... he's still nice to you after a couple years!!

Unknown said...

WOW!
i DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM. GIVE YOUR DAD SOME LESSONS. HA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE

Twyst said...

Happy bday sis!

Tiffany said...

So sweet! :) Happy Birthday Foush! :)

Brandon and Jennifer said...

way cute!!!