Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July


Over the 4th we headed down to our beach house in Seaside. The sad part about this trip was that my parents sold the beach house. My parents have owned this home for 18 years, so I have many many memories of our beach trips at this house. It was a great weekend with warm weather and lots of family. We all had a great time spending our last trip at this beach house. We will miss it, but hopefully someday we will have another home that we all can enjoy together.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these pictures. Austin is looking so big. he always has the deer in the headlights look. so cute. and Hudson is such a little man and is growing up so fast. what great memories this beach house has for your family.

Love you all
Nana Carol

Angie said...

Gorgeous family picture in the canoe! Your little Hudson is such a doll, I cannot get over it. Look at hiss blonde hair! And those eyes! i could just eat him up.

TODD + ANNIE said...

Sounds like so much fun! I can't get over how beautiful your boys are, which makes me excited because we just found out we are having a boy too! I may need some tips Michelle on raising boys ;)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Great canoe picture! So sad about the beach house:( Have a great summer!

Calee said...

Hehe, Austin has such great hair!

Tiffany said...

I want a family beach house! Thats awesome! Cute pics, looks like you guys had a great time! When do you make the big move to cali? Isn't it coming up here soon??

allie kowallis said...

Oh my gosh Austin is getting so big already! I can't believe it! It look s like a fun day!

Kerri said...

This final beach trip looked like a one full of memories.

Your pictures are up on my blog. Take a peek!