Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summertime in California

This last month has really flown by. Adam starts school on Monday...finally! We have been keeping ourselves quite busy though. We have been hanging out by the pool and doing a little sight seeing while we've been here. My parents were here to help us move in and we also had Adam's dad visit. His mom comes Saturday, Yay!! So its been nice having visitors. We have also met some really great friends that we have been hanging out with almost everyday. Hopefully they are not sick of us, we just have so much fun together. I have really enjoyed California so far which surprises me, I thought that I wouldn't like it, but I love the warm weather and the location of where we are living. It's going to be weird to be alone now. Adam and I have been inseparable this last month, so to start having him gone everyday for most of the day and then time when he has to study is going to be rough. I will miss his help with the kids ALOT!!! I just keep telling myself its only for 3 years...yikes that sounds like forever! I am going to try to update more for our families who are away from us. We miss everyone soooooo much and love you all!

Us at Santa Monica Pier

Sea World



Hudson and his new girlfriend Skylar

Pool time!!



My cuties


Look at my bald baby. The picture above this was taken 2 wks ago. So he has really lost his hair. His new hair is coming in very blonde. It must be the California Sun!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are liking Cali. Of course, we miss you up in Oregon, though!
Oliver lost his dark hair like that too, and it came in very blond! It is funny how that happens.
Love the update, keep us posted!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

So cute! I don't know how you manage to look like a supermodel in every picture I see of you girl? Glad to hear you are having a great time, homesick but having a great time:)

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! I can't believe how BIG they have gotten! I miss our softball night chats... AND we're gonna have a baby!!!!! Stay posted for updates! Our first appt is soon!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys are having a BLAST there! I so wish we lived closer so we could take road trips and visit each other! :( You look great, by the way! And I love the pics of your boys! They are growing so fast! Miss you guys! Hope Adam is surviving school ;)

nurselisa said...

We miss you too! We can't wait to see you soon. And I KNOW we will be out to visit Disneyla.....oops....I mean you guys! LOL! Love all the great pics. Sounds like you are having a great time already. Good for you! See ya soon.