Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family update

These past few weeks me and the kids were able to go see my family in Washington and Arizona. My parents also came to visit us here in California which was lots of fun. Of course we went to Disneyland again and had lots of fun. Hudson is enjoying it much more now that he has gone a few times. He gets a little nervous on the Pirates ride, but he loves loves the Dumbo ride and also the Carousel. Since being in California my boys have been growing up so fast. Austin is getting so big he is eating yummy baby food and also growing back his hair, Yay! Hudson is talking more and has really taken on the terrible two's, Yay! Adam is still busy with school, but enjoying it at the same time...I think. I just got called to be the Achievment days leader in our ward so that will be fun. I have been lazy at blogging but I really hope to start doing better. Enjoy some new pictures!



If your wondering why Hudson is in his diaper its because he fell into this pond. Thats right head first. He was trying to follow my dad and didn't look where he was going. Luckliy my mom and I were close by to pull him out. It was scary, but Hudson was ok. This little kid is accident prone! In the picture above he is telling us what happenend.



9 comments:

Courtney said...

They are the cuttest boys ever!

Becky said...

Great Pictures!

mommyof6 said...

Austin looks so big, dang it!

Angie said...

Your boys are so cute! Hudson looks like a mini Adam and Austin is a mini Michelle, I LOVE it! So adorable. Great update, looks like you guys are doing so well and having lots of fun! Good luck with those terrible twos. Hehe.

Unknown said...

thank you for posting these beautiful pictures. they are precious. I miss them so much.
Love you and its almost your birthday.
Carol

Breanna said...

I love those pictures. Especially the one of Hudson after falling into that pond! What a great one to have and keep! Glad things are going so well for you guys:)

Tiffany said...

I have been dying for an update on you guys :) Glad to hear Adam is enjoying school and you guys are still having fun there. I am jealous you got to visit Az! We are going there for christmas and I'm so excited! I miss that place so much! Your boys are so cute and looking so grown up!! I cannot believe Hudson fell head first into that pond!! scary, but funny! Miss you tons!! :)

Annie said...

Michelle, you seriously have the cutest boys ever. They are so adorable. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Yikes about Hudson falling in! Kyzen did something like that. Great pics! Nice to see you!