Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More of Hudson!

Just wanted to show off my cute little boy!
Hudson is growing so fast. He is already 15lbs. I am having a hard time carrying him around in his car seat. Tonight my back is killing me from having Hudson in the baby bjorn carrying him around the mall. I guess this is just the beginning of back problems, but its worth it. Hudson has learned to roll over to his tummy but when he gets to his tummy he is not very happy. But he continues to keep rolling over and then screams or whines for somebody to help him roll back over. He doesn't like being on his stomach too much. We'll have to wait to see how crawling comes along. He loves playing peek-a-boo, especially with mommy and his little cousins. I love being a mom and having all day with Hudson, even though when Adam comes home I give Hudson right to him to give me a break.

8 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

ooooh i just want to squeeze little hudson! he's is precious! i love your thoughts on mommy-hood. what a life changing thing that must be. love to you 3.

Bryan and Ashley said...

He is sooo cute!!! You make me so excited to have a boy!

Cathy L. said...

Hi guys! I didn't even know you were having a baby! Let's keep in touch better ok? What schools are you applying too? We are moving to PA, any chance of Penn State? That would be cool! Hudson is adorable!! Check out our blog @ http://lillianfamilynews.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!

Scott and Cathy Lillian

Bobbilynn said...

so cute! I love the little dimples on his bum! Stacie's baby has the most butt dimples i have ever seen on a baby. You'll have to see the video she has when you come out here. Her baby's a chunk! Miss you!

Courtney said...

He is super cute! I just read your comment on my blog....just remember everything takes time. You read the book, but nothing is going to change instantaneously...you just have to be patient, which is the hardest thing at 2 am...because you just want to be able to go back to sleep! The beginning is not fun, but it's worth it in the end!

fuz&michelle said...

He's so cute Foush! He looks like a miniature you! I want to come see you before he is too big!

Unknown said...

ok, i couldn't stand it so I got a g-mail account so i could talk to my baby, not you Adam! He is the cutest baby EVER!!!! I noticed that his mouth is always open. That sounds like somebody I know and I have pictures to prove it. I love this blog and I love you Michelle for taking the time to put it together. It makes me smile everyday. Can't wait to pinch those buns, not yours Adam.!
Love
Grandma Carol

Amy D. said...

Steph gave me your blog address and he is sooooooo cute. I can't believe how big he is! We miss you guys.