Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm addicted!


Ok so I know that I am behind reading these books. Everyone I know has read all three of books. I'm just into the second book. I can't wait for the movie! I went to Stephenie Meyers website and she has pictures of the actors who were cast as Edward, Bella, and Jacob. She also has real pictures of Forks,WA. I really have gotten into the books that I have been dreaming like this story is real...weird. Its been frusterating not being able to read when I want. Hudson just requires a lot of my time these days. At night when I'm in bed and don't want to wake Hudson I read with a flashlight. I feel like I'm 12 again staying up late reading about vampires. My mom is finishing the third book and she wants to tell me about things she is reading, but nope I don't want to hear it. I want to be surprised and not talk about it till I'm done.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE these books!! I have only read the first two, and I have the third one but just haven't had the chance to start it yet. They really are so addicting! I laughed when my sisters told me they were reading vampire books...but they are so good! I can't wait for them to make the movie!

Meagan Marie said...

All I have to say is it is about time!!! Remember how addicted I am and how I told you you read them! But better late then never! I am with you I am so excited about the movie! I have read each of those books twice and have to stop myself from starting them again because I get so sucked in to them. Just so you know the second book is so so much better the second time you read it! Trust me!

julie said...

DO not let her spill the beans!! I hope they do a good job with the movies & don't try to squeeze to much into one!

Bobbilynn said...

I don't think it's fair that you post about this book that's SO tempting to talk about and then you say, but i don't want to talk about it. Come on! j/k I loved reading those books though. I need another book like that to read these days.. expecially now with a sick baby on my hands, i could use a good book. maybe i'll just start over with them..Anyway, Enjoy!!

fuz&michelle said...

Like everyone else I love them too! I really got sucked into them, halfway through the first one I loved it so I ordered the 2nd & 3rd so I could go straight through and now I have to wait for #4! :( I was getting restless and decided to read a different vampire book thinking somehow that it would satisfy me and it was sooo dumb! lol!

Steph said...

K I totally dreamt about this book when I read it too! I'm not sure what it is about how she writes but it really gets in your head :)

I haven't read any but the first. One day. Glad to hear you are doing well!!