Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged by Tiffany!



Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I love going to bed thinking about what I am going to eat for breakfast. I really like breakfast, especially pancakes with peanut butter and syrup...mmm!
2. I color coordinate my closet. It bugs me when closet looks messy so organizing them by color makes me happy.
3. If I could go to the store and buy anything without looking at the price tag, I would buy citizen jeans. I love the way they look on me. Girls know that when you find a good pair of jeans you have to have them. I want several and different shades of denim. Adam cannot believe that I spend that much on a pair, but he just doesn't understand.
4. I can't sleep with socks on. It really bothers me.
5. My guilty pleasure is Banana Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I cannot even tell you how much I love that restaurant. I seriously cannot get enough. Even if I am full from dinner I have to have cheesecake. Oh if you haven't tried it do. You'll love it! My mouth is watering for it right now.
6. I love the Michael Bolton song "Said I love you but I lied". I know its a cheesy song but its my ringtone for when Adam calls me. I get a little embarrassed when we are out and it goes off. Oh well.
7. I am obsessed with poka dots. My wedding was even black and white poka dots w/ pink. I can't tell you why but I love looking at poka dots. They are so cute. Everyone in my family knows that I like them, so I have tons of stuff that are poka dots from dish towls to bags to baby blankets and much more.

I tag Meagan, Julie, Stephanie, Lisa, Brittany, Aime, and Calee

6 comments:

Meagan Marie said...

Thanks for the tag, it was kind of fun!

the Painters said...

hey Michelle! Wow look at you momma! You are so beautiful and I am SOOOO happy I came upon your blog! You have a beautiful family.
Yes, i got married end of 2004 and became a full time step mommy instantly. We had Alec in Jan 2006. I am a stay at home mommy during the week and a makeup artist at MAC on Fri and Sat nights and it's sooooo fun! Hope all is well. It was great to see your blog. hudson is the CUTEST!

Tiffany said...

I totally am with you on the expensive jeans thing! I am a great bargain shopper and usually won't pay more than 10 or 15 bucks for a top, but when it comes to jeans, I will pay ridiculous amounts of money if I really love them that much! Have you ever tried Miss Me jeans? I just got some for Christmas at Buckle and I LOVE them! I want to wear them everyday! You should try them!

Courtney said...

Wow...no wonder we are friends...your numbers 1-4 are about me too!

julie said...

My closet is the same way! I have a hard enough time getting ready I don't need a mess to go through! I'm going to get to my tag asap... I did a 6 things on my second blog entry so it might take me a bit to figure out 7 more... that are good! xo

fuz&michelle said...

I started laughing when I read your closet one. I remember our closet. I have tried to do it, but it never lasts :( I'm not that organized. I really think you should add on a #8 and tell everyon you have the words to Estoy Aqui memorized even though you don't speak Spanish! That's one of my favorite memories of you