Saturday, February 16, 2008

Growing up so fast!


To be able to get these photos he had to be very mad. I sat him down in the chair and tried to get him to smile, but this is what I got. Still cute though!


He has 2 teeth now. He likes to take drinks from my water and scrape his two little teeth on the glass. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard.


Hudson has started to be very difficult when we sit down to eat. He would grab at our plates and want what we had. So I thought it was about time to start him on rice cereal which he loves. He shakes and smiles when he sees that he is going in the high chair.

3 comments:

Meagan Marie said...

I am so glad you posted new pictures!! I still can't believe he has teeth! that's crazy! I am so excited for you guys to come here!! It will be so good to see you!

Meagan Marie said...

P.S. I got your valentine in the mail today. Thankyou so much!! you are the best!!

Amie said...

I love the little teeth and two already! Was he a happy teether or really cranky? I don't know if I am coming to Utah in March, but if I do lets get together. (I should come just so I can see you and Hudson, my GQ baby)