Monday, February 4, 2008

First Tooth!


I cannot believe it, but Hudson has broken a tooth. He will be 5 months next week. This is very early to get a tooth, but he is my son which means he likes to do things early (or just very advanced like me...kidding). On Friday night I thought I saw something white on his lower gums. I told my mom and she said that usually his gums would be more swollen,so I just shrugged it off. He had been extremely fussy at night though and now it all makes sense now. This morning my mom and I felt his tooth scrap on our finger. It is now more noticable. As soon as it comes through more I will get a picture.

8 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

No fair! Miley's 7 months and still no teeth! Does that mean she's slow like me? lol. I swear she's been teething for months though, sometimes I think I'm going to look in her mouth and there's going to be a tooth.. but nothing. I'm jealous of your little Hudson, that's really exciting!

Anonymous said...

London's already 10 1/2 months old and still all gums!. All the boys waited on their teeth till after they were 1 year! 5 months! I'll bet nursing will be getting real interesting! OUCH! hahahaha

Meagan Marie said...

Oh my gosh!! That is crazy! I can't wait to see a picture!! I don't know if I should congratulate you or say I'm sorry! But way to go Hundson!!

Liz & Zac said...

Oh how cute! I cant wait to see a picture of it.

Angie said...

How fun! I can't believe he's getting so big!
And I wanted to let you know, I'm bad and changed my blog address, sorry to complicate things. It's now houseofharding.blogspot.com

Amie said...

When it comes in you better send a picture my way!!!

Courtney said...

Landon had 8 teeth by 6 months! And the rest and his molars in by 12 months! I thought it was crazy, but seriously early was great...just get it over with!

julie said...

no teeth for our little love yet... i swear she has been teething forever! we'll see what it's like when she really gets those babies in!