Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy 40th Tom!

Happy 4oth Birthday big brother. Tommy is the oldest of the eight of us. I can't believe that I have a brother who is 40. Its funny because one of my old roommates her mom just turned 40. I remember when my mom turned 40, so its kinda strange now that I have a sibling who is this old. Really its not that old I guess, since I am 3 years away from 30. I talked to him today and he told me he still feels like he's in his 20s. He is such an awesome husband, father, son, and brother. I really admire him for all that he has accomplished in his life. He is such a hard worker and so much fun to be around. He has one of those contagious laughs, so he's a lot fun to watch comedies with because he makes you laugh harder. He lives is Arizona with his wife Suzan and there 4 boys. Since he is so much older than me I don't have many memories growing up with him. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to live in Arizona after High School and be around him and get to know him better. I now have so many great memories of living with him for awhile and then just being around him. Brother I love ya and miss you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Yes he does have a great laugh and he is definitely in the right business he is such a people person. It's weird that time truly seems to stand still as far as age is concerned but actual time seems to fly by. I can hardly believe that I've been out of high school and married for ten years, come on 10 YEARS! I swear sometimes I'm 16 again and Friday nights are meant to go to the football games or see who could stay the night.Remember when we'd sneak out! Well now Friday nights aren't quite as glamorous but I do get to live some of it through my kids, when did I have all these babies I swear it's like someone pushed fast forward. Well any way talk to you tomorrow.

Twyst said...

I'll be sure to educate Payten on how to sneak out and follow her mom's example.

I don't think I'll have to help Jackson...

mommyof6 said...

It's Harrison I'm worried about that little creep can lie with the best of them , well he's only 3. Jackson can't lie so really controlling his temper is his only vice hmm.. that's why I call him little Aaron. As long as my kids are as honest as I was, I could never sneak out without telling Mom the next day seems I suck at lying too. Don't forget Payten will be turning 9 next Sunday.