Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Great Wolf Lodge

As a family we went to an indoor water park that just opened here in Washington Thursday to Friday. Its also a hotel. The only way to use the waterpark is if you stay overnight. We only live about an hour away from it, so it was pretty close for us to travel to. Its an outdoors theme, hence the name The Great Wolf Lodge. What a blast we had! All of the grandkids loved it! They have a wave pool, waterslides, a big play pool, and lots of other things to get yourself wet. There were rarely any lines to wait for the slides, which was great... lines are no fun with kids. Hudson the first day was a little scared of most things, but the second day he loved it. Adam took him into the pool to get him used to the water then we took into the wave pool. He loved it! I couldn't believe this little baby out with all the big kids playing around. Everyone kept commenting on how cute he was out there. I wish we could have got it on film to show everyone the kind of fun that little boy had. He definetly wore himself out because he took the longest nap after swimming. It was so fun being together as a family and sharing this wonderful memory. If your curious more about this place or want to see more pictures you should visit their website at http://www.greatwolflodge.com/ Its a very impressive place.










Here is my sis in law with Cohen who is 8 months. He didn't wear the life jacket, we just thought it was funny and cute!



This is my sister with just two of her kids, Avarie and Sawyer


Hudson in the middle of the pool on a lily pad






Our little Happy Hudson

11 comments:

Soap Blaster said...

Cute pictures. Adam and I need to have a hairy chest competition. It would be a close one.

April said...

Thanks for your posts on our blog...so sweet! Where are you guys living in WA right now? I didn't realize we are living in the same state! Hopefully we're not too far apart and can see each other.

Bobbilynn said...

wow that looks like fun! You look great in all those pictures! You're so freakin skinny. You look great!

Twyst said...

looks like I came to visit the wrong week. Oh wells.

Skinny blond with a burly man, so cute.

Heather said...

Hello! This is Heather. I miss you so bad. Can I just say that you look amazing! And I LOVE the haircut! It is so nice to see what you're up to. Hudson has changed so much, he's a little man now. How do you know Bobbi? We went to school together, she was just a year younger than me.

joel and laura michelle said...

that looks fun. there is one about 45 mins. away from us that we pass going to my parents house & joel and i always wondered what it was. super cool.

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Check out the hot mama in her swimsuit, you look amazing!! I just want to chew on Hudson he is so cute! I hope that all is well with the Harries family.
Keep in touch!

julie said...

that looks like such a fun place... esp in WA were it rains all the time!

Meagan Marie said...

LOL!! I was just glancing at the comments and I read "Skinny blond with a burly man" And I was like who the heck would say that. Then I saw that it was your bro so it's ok. Sorry I thought that was funny.
Anyhow you look awesome and I LOVE Hudson's smile in the second to the bottom pic. and Adam is showing off his top model pose in the bottom one. LOL!
Hope all is well for you!! Miss and Love you!

bbcurfew said...

Hey you! We're going to be in Seattle May 25-31! We'd LOVE to plan a little something with you guys! We'll be in Yakima for part of the time visiting Brandon's grandpa. But, we need to totally figure something out!

bbcurfew said...

PS- Brandon is almost 10 years older than that Ryan kid! But, as he and his brother say, "He's a very talented person." HAHA! He probably had to be dropped off at the meet and greet! Or maybe he rode his bike!