Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun with Cousins


This is Sawyer (my sis Jenell's boy), Hudson, and Cohen (my brother Ryan's boy)

Cousins are tons of fun especially when your close in age. Sawyer and Cohen are just 6 wks older than Hudson. Hudson is just a few steps behind them though. His two cousins are crawling better, but Hudson has more teeth than them...he's got his 2 front teeth coming in, which is so cute. Hudson is crawling but its not very fast yet. Sawyer and Cohen go everywhere and Hudson wants to follow but he can't move as fast as those boys. Its so much having them come over and play. We got them all in their diapers to sit for the picture. For some reason babies love having their clothes off. They smile a lot more without clothes.

6 comments:

Amie said...

Hudson looks so cute with his cousins! It is so fun to have those little boys that close. They will all have so much fun together. Watch out they will be little trouble makers together!!!

Caitlin said...

Michelle!! I didn't forget about you!! How could I?! Hudson is such a stud Michelle...what a babe!! and amie is right...those three boys together...trouble!! But how fun for Hudson right??! Miss you girl a ton! love ya:)

Liz & Zac said...

How fun to have cousins so close in age! In the top picture the other two boys look like they could be twins. How cute!

Meagan Marie said...

So cute!! I miss that "little" guy! How are things? Are you watching the bachelor? My parents record something that is on at the same time so I watch it on line and I just got caught up. That show makes me think of you. You are the one who got me watching it in the first place.

Meagan Marie said...

I love the idea of a trip to Disneyland!! I like Shay too, did you see her mom!! holy cow! I think he will pick her even though she isn't my favorite. what is her dad on? he didn't look famous to me.

Twyst said...

Having cousins the same ages is not a rare thing in our family... not having them is the rare thing.