Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to Utah

We just got home from Utah and I am so glad to be home. I have been traveling for over 2 weeks now and I am so exhausted. I just want to sleep in my own bed and not have anywhere to go. Its definetly more tiring traveling with a baby. This trip Adam went with us. Adam's cousin was getting married in Logan so we flew down there to be there for him, and see Adam's mom (Grandma Carol). It was so fun to be able to go and visit all of our friends and family that we left 6 months ago. We didn't get to see everyone because time was limited. Sorry to those we didn't get to see. The wedding was very nice in Logan but extremely cold. Adam and I got to go to the sealing even though I was a little nervous to leave Hudson. I am quite attached to the little guy, but I left him for an hour. In that hour he had a blow out, that hasn't happened for a long time. I knew something like that would happen. It was funny because we heard Hudson crying when we came down the stairs from the Sealing. Immediatly Adam and I put on our shoes and ran out to him. When I saw him he was in a different outfit. I knew something happened. I felt bad for the girls who were watching him. They had to clean him up and try to make him happy again. They were so sweet with him. Oh well he lived, and so did I. After the wedding we headed down to Provo to stay with Meagan and Lizzy. Lizzy is Hudson's future wife. I have arranged the marriage. They are only 6 days apart. I wanted to thank Meagan for her and her families hospitality. Adam and I had so much fun staying with you. Thank you for putting together a little party for us. It was so great to see everyone we worked with. I love all those ortho girls. I feel truly blessed to have all those girls in my life. Meagan and Lizzy, I love you and thank you again...we miss you already!! I had a picture of us all but it looked too blury when I went to put it on the computer, so anyone who got a good picture can you send it to me please. We had a great trip, it went too fast. We miss Utah and everyone there. Oh and of course we miss Adam's mom who flew from Alabama to see us. We love you!
Here we are at the Reception in Salt Lake. His cousin Sam had a reception in Salt Lake and Logan.


Hudson is going to miss Grandma...she spoiled him. I think he really liked all the attention and love she gave him. We love you Grandma Carol!!
Meagan, her little girl Lizzy and me and Hudson at The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant... I known I told you I am addicted to it. I think I am eating there next week also in Portland. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

YAY! you made it home safe! I just read your comment. I think it would be great to go up to oregon! I'm all about vacations! Even if Meagan wants to go up there and needs a traveling partner, I'd totally take off with Miley for the weekend! You name it! I'm there!

Liz & Zac said...

It was so fun to see you! You look awesome, and that little boy is a darn cutie! Im glad you made it home safely. Thanks for making time for us gals from work.

Calee said...

Yay, it's always good to be HOME! It was so fun to see you while you were down for this short trip. You look awesome, whatever you are doing, it's working! Give Hudson a squeeze for me, and send me an invite to the arranged marriage!:)

Meagan Marie said...

I miss you guys already too!! I had so much fun and you guys are always welcome!! I love you!! You are such a cute family! I really do want to come visit this summer, what airline would I fly into so I can start looking at flights.

Twyst said...

Your text on your blog is too big hah.

Was nice to see you too.

Tiffany said...

Ok, that picture of you holding Hudson at the wedding reception is so cute!!! I love it! :)

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

It was so good to see you in person!! I can't believe that it really has been 6 months since I saw you last. I remember holding a 2 day old Hudson in the hospital!! Time flies doesn't it? I'm glad that you made it home safely. I want to squish Hudson he is sooo cute.
Keep in touch!
Stacie and Oaklee

Amie said...

I am so glad I got to see you!! Sorry I didn't make it to see you. Hudson is so cute or should I say handsome! Did he get through all the teething?

Sarah A. Painter: Makeup Artist said...

You look so beautiful Foush! (sorry, had to say it)
Ok, I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory's avocado eggrolls. They are sooooooooooooooooo freakin good! We've been eating there lately WAY too much!

Soap Blaster said...

It was fun having you guys over. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon. Logan will love playing with Hudson next time.