Friday, April 18, 2008

Love You Adam!

I'm not one to brag...well not too much at least, but I needed to let you know what an amazing man I am married to. Adam has worked and continues to work really hard providing for our family. He travels everday 80 miles roundtrip, and then comes home and works on homework. He has been retakng classes and taking new classes online to better our chances of getting into a Physical Therapy program. He has been doing this for past several months, which is very exhausting for him. Lately I have been hard on him because I want his attention when he gets home. I want him to spend time with Hudson and me, but a lot of the time he can't because he is working on school or just relaxing for a bit. Its sometimes exhausting for me to be with Hudson all day. He requires a lot of my attention, which I think first babies do. So when Adam gets home I want him to take the baby and give me time to myself for a brake, but that doesn't always happen which makes me frusterated and angry at him. After many arugments and talking things out I finally got it. Adam has a lot more on his plate than I do. He worries more about how is going to provide for us in the present and future. He is doing all these extra classes and going to work everyday for us. I think I was being very selfish and only thinking about myself. I finally had that "ah ha" moment and now understand what Adam has been going through. I love him so much for all of his hard work and devotion to his family. I truly appreciate all that he has been doing for us. Adam I love you and sorry for making things extra stressful for you. You are a wonderful father and Husband. Your hard work will pay off soon. Hang in there, as I will also. Love You!!!!

5 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

Hey guys, its Joel. I know exactly what Adam is going through. Its not easy for either of you. But you have to stay focused and know that the Lord is on your side as long as you do things right-- and it sounds like you are. We miss you guys. Take care.

bbcurfew said...

Michelle! Thanks for the comment erasing tip... wonderful! We're moving to Louisville June 4...it's coming up! We'll be in California at my family's beach house for a week in May, so it's really going to come quick! I've already started packing, so it's really crazy! How are you two? Hang in there... it's all worth it in the end!!

Courtney said...

I totally know what you are going through! Nathan has been working full time and studying for his CFP test...it was so hard. I wanted the attention too...it will pay off in the long run!!

Soap Blaster said...

Adam is a stud. I got to serve with him in Brazil, and he was one of the hardest working guys that I have ever seen. I have no doubt that he will be a great provider for you guys. Keep on keeping on.

CAMI said...

Hi Michelle, Do you remember me.....it's Cami from Dr.G's office! I found you through Amie. You have such a darling little boy! Isn't it the best having kids I never knew how amazing it would be! Good Job on your blog it is way cute. Talk to you soon. Cami