Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy September

Septmeber is gone and just flew by. We were so fortunate to have family and friends come and stay with us. Adams parents flew in for Hudson's birthday. It was so great to have them here and spend time with there only grandchild. We did get to surprise them with our announcement that they were going to have grandbaby #2. They were so excited for us!! After they left my brother Aaron, Meagan and Lizzy flew in from Utah. Meagan and I have been friends for a few years and were lucky enough to be pregnant together. We shared a lot of fun memories when we lived in Utah. It was fun to have her here and show her the Northwest. I wished I had felt better while everyone was here. Being sick was not in my plans, but I think I managed pretty well and enjoyed having everyone come see us.

6 comments:

Brandon and Jennifer said...

YAY! A new post! Looks like lots of fun! You have the cutest family! I hope you start feeling better soon! At least you still look CUTE as EVER!

Bobbilynn said...

Love the pictures! And cute cake! You're so creative! nice job.

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Hudson looks in these pics! He is definitely starting to look like a "big brother!" :) Sorry you were feeling sick while your friends and family were there visiting...that's no fun :( Hope you start feeling better soon... :)

Meagan Marie said...

Thanks for the shout out! We had so much fun, so many great memories that help get me through tough days! So thanks again! Also you were such a trooper with the whole sick think, you always are! Hope you get feeling better soon! Love and miss you guys!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Hey, congrats on the second baby! Your first is such a handsome little man. Hope you are doing well.

CAMI said...

Happy Birthday baby Hudson!!! You are too cute! Michelle, Congrats on the baby news I hope you feel better soon! You and your family are too beautiful would you all stop already and share some with the rest of us! miss you