Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Weaning!

Ok so I went cold turkey on this weaning thing, and we are on day 3. Its going pretty good except that I am in a lot of pain and discomfort. I went cold turkey because I thought it would be so much easier and faster. It is, but you do pay for it! Hudson is doing pretty good. He is a bit whiney but I just have to distract him and take him outside. Its funny to look at myself in the mirror because seriously I looks like I am a DOUBLE D...but I know that in few days I will more like a deflated balloon, oh well! So I am hoping and praying by tomorrow I am doing better.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I hate weaning. It's like having a newborn and engorgement all over again except you can get no relief. And it's way worse because you've got a toddler who wants to climb on you and who constantly bumps your sore chest. I'm sorry for you. Hang in there. It should start getting better soon!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You poor thing, I feel for you:) Hang in there! Will you ask Rachel to email me an invite to her blog, she hasn't done it yet and I really want to see her blog too:) Have a great weekend!

mommyof6 said...

You should have labeled this post Hudson's old favorite toy!

Bobbilynn said...

oh! I feel for you! Miley stopped on her own so when I was engourged like you are now, I was so upset cause I wasn't ready for it yet! Good luck sister sue, it'll get better soon.. in the meantime, enjoy the dolly parton thing, I'm sure Adam is.

Steve and Carly said...

I am gearing up...I was thinking to go from 3/day one week, to 2/day and then the last week...crazy that it is over already. Happy first birthday Hudson! Here it comes! Love, Carly and Andie

..telicia.. said...

I found you! :o) Stephen said he saw you the other day at his parents! I was being a lump on the couch and I didn't know you were there or else I would have come out and said HI! Hope you guys are doing great, your little boy is getting so big!!! He's adorable!!! He mentioned you were a fellow blogger so I had to find you!! lol Thanks for checkin out our blog! :o)

Crystal said...

I'm so sorry! I never made it past 4 months with breast feeding so it wasn't hard or painful. Good luck and I hope that it gets better for you.

Brandon and Jennifer said...

You are so cute! You have a beautiful family just in case you didn't know! Ü