Monday, December 22, 2008

How much more snow?

Ok so the snow is out of control. We have over 17 inches of snow and in some spots even more. As long as I have lived in the Northwest I have never seen this much snow, besides the mountains. I can't even play in it because it takes too much work to even walk in it, plus it would be up to Hudson's neck. I just keep asking myself...how much more snow can we get?


The other day we heard a loud boom and looked outside and a 60 foot tree fell over. We also lost power that night for a few hours. Oh this storm needs to end.


The funny thing about this picture is that my Dad and Adam cleared their cars the day before this picture, so this is all from one night!


The snow was up to my knees in some spots and even higher in other places.

3 comments:

mommyof6 said...

But Michelle how do you really feel about the snow! I love hearing all the tales and woes of your life on the farm!

allie kowallis said...

It looks beautiful but I agree with you...it does need to end. After getting dumped on it's always nice to get a break. At least you aren't snowed in. That would really suck!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I am with you...I am done with the snow and we are suppose to get 5 more inches tomorrow...YUCK! Not a drop of it has melted...how weird is this? I am 10 or more years older than you and I haven't ever seen this either:)