Monday, January 26, 2009

The year is 1979!


If your wondering why Adam and I look so darn awesome its because we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner at my cousin Brittany's house Saturday night. She hosted the event for her 30th Birthday. I had never done one of these before so I didn't know what to expect. We had lots of fun dressing up and acting. Adam was Johnny and I was his wife Jenny. It was our High School Reunion. Adam and I played our parts well. He was the All-star football player and I was of course the head cheerleader and we were the Prom King and Queen. Now years later Adam (Johnny) was the mayor and I was the still the snotty upper class wife who pushes her husband to do things. I ended up winning the game because I knew that Adam was the murderer. If you have never done this game before, you should try it because its lots of fun to dress up and then be someone else for one night!

Brittany was Linda the Famous Rock Star

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ok you look a little wierd. but you look like you had a ball. talk about type casting. adam always has to be the murderer. michelle, i loved seeing your belly and your hair looks a lot shorter and very cute. adam good luck on the root canal tomorrow. you WUS!
love you all, i miss hudson in the picture.
mom

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is so funny! I would love to do that..where do you get the ideas from I wonder? Totally funny!

The Hansens said...

Lookin sexy you two!! Michelle, your belly is adorable.

Jenell said...

That looks like too much fun. What a great idea Brittany had. That is the perfect way to celebrate a birthday. How do you choose a winner, is it kind of like the game Clue where you have to write down the killers name, or does Adam actually get to kill people during the night.

Amie said...

You guys look oh so hot!! It looked like a fun party. You look so cute prego!

Polly said...

Brittany is always good for lots of fun! Hey - I am trying to get a hold of your mom - could you email me her number or email - odd request but thanks! pkf@accentrh.com
Polly Foushee