Saturday, January 17, 2009

SLURP!

I really haven't had a lot to blog about, but this morning when I gave Hudson a bath he was really funny and so I thought I would grab out the camera and take a couple of shots. It may look like he is sleeping, but he's not. After all the water drained from the bath tub Hudson would stick his face down and try to slurp up the remaining water. I wish I had it on video because this boy can slurp!!! I now need to make sure my bath tub is cleaned a couple times a week. Oh I just love my little boy. He makes my life so much more fun and interesting.



6 comments:

Heather said...

He is so adorable! He's getting so big! And congratulations on having another boy! That will be so fun for Hudson to have a brother so close!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is way cute!

Unknown said...

ok now i have seen everything. his looks change so quickly. we have got to get our web cam going. I don't want him to forget us. love you michelle.

carol

Bobbilynn said...

What a funny little boy. I love this story.

joel and laura michelle said...

he looks like a little frog ... too cute! hope you are feeling well!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

he looks just like a frog! how funny