Thursday, May 28, 2009

Austins Blessing

Austin was blessed 2 weeks ago. We blessed him early since Adams parents and brother came in from Alabama to see him. It was a memorable blessing because during the blessing Adam called him Austin Thomas and not Austin Robert. Adam paused for a moment and started again and gave him the right name. Later we found out that Adam didn't even know that he had called him by the wrong name, his dad had nudged him and told him, so Austin almost was Austin Thomas like Hudson is Hudson Thomas. It was quite funny. Adam continued with a wonderful blessing. My boys are so lucky to have a father like him and I am so blessed to have him as my husband and eternal companion.


4 comments:

Brandon and Jennifer said...

he is SO delicious! Thank you for sharing him with me the yesterday... he smells SO good!

bbcurfew said...

Hey! The blessing looked wonderful. You guys make some good looking kids. Yes, we're heading to Seattle in July! The only thing I'm wondering about is if you'll be there. We arrive the 22nd. When are you guys moving??

Tiffany said...

He looks so cute in these pics! I love his hair! :) I'm so happy for you and your family! We are blessing Madden tomorrow and I can't wait! :)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I love that baby's hair!