Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Pictures






I first want to say that I have such a good baby. Austin is so easy. I also feel more comfortable this time around. Austin just loves to be held and snuggled down. Now Hudson on the other hand...well my patience has been very thin with him. Hudson has had our attention all to himself and now he has someone to share it with. He loves Austin, but sometimes its a little too much and he gets a little rough. I know he is to young to understand that I need to feed baby and be with him. He gets very jealous, and thats why it gets frusterating. Adam and I are really trying to be patient with him. We know its going to take time for him to get used to this big change. I just hope that his little tantrums go away soon. I have heard from others that it just takes a few weeks and then things get better. I still can't believe that I have two boys, wow...life is so great and so different now!

8 comments:

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh... you guys are SUCH a cute little family... such handsome boys! I bet he smells delicious!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I bet he does smell delicious! I love newborn smell:) I can't get over his head of hair! Hudson will calm down, give him time:) My daughter dislocated Jaydn's arm when he was newborn because she was trying to yank him off the couch( he was 7 weeks old)...she didn't know..poor thing, I think she thought he was a doll???. I wasn't trying to scare you but they don't mean to get irritating when the new baby comes but it happens.

The Hansens said...

Such a cute little family. We are so happy for you guys...he is beautiful.

Unknown said...

What cute pictures!! Hudson hang on i'm coming and we will spend lots of time together. he will get lots of attention even though i know he gets plenty of attention now!! he wakes up and mommie is not there and the next day she brings this little stranger home and he is going "Wha happened?" i understand hudson!!!!!
Grandma Carol

Campbell said...

He is so cute and has so much blonde hair I love it! Looks like so much fun! Keep posting pictures of your cute Family!

TODD + ANNIE said...

He is so beautiful you guys. I can't believe all that blonde hair. I wish I could hold him and feel him snuggle!

Courtney said...

Congrats! Austin is a cutie! I know the first little bit is hard with the older one..it ends quickly, then starts all over when he learns to crawl!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I am so out of the loop, Congrats on baby Austin!! Sorry about no epidural, I've been there and it is no walk in the park to say the least. ! Hudson looks just like you; he is getting so big! I can't believe you have 2 now! I remember you being pregnant with Hudson. So how is life with 2??