Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its official


We are really moving to California...I can't believe it! We just got home the other night from California. Adam, me and the baby spent 3 days there looking for a place to call home. After many long hours driving around in the car looking at apartments, townhomes, and houses we finally found a great townhome. It is so cute inside. We really thought we were going to have to live in a crumby place, but with many prayers and patience we found this home. We are soooo excited about it. Its close to Adam's school, close to shopping, a park, and we have 2 swimming pools. We are thinking about moving the week of July 20th, so we can get down there and settle before Adam starts school in August. We really hope people will come and visit us and keep me company while Adam is busy with school. I am so excited for Adam because he has waited many years for this opportunity. Living in California is going to be a great experience for us and I can't wait!!

10 comments:

julianne orth said...

Hey- I am one of Adam's utah friends from way back, I was in his aunts ward, but anyways- cute family, your little boy looks just like adam!

bbcurfew said...

yeah baby! are you going to be in pomona? i'm so excited for you guys. you need to move after july 22, when we visit the pacific northwest! just kidding... we know what that's like. i wish we were closer so we could help you guys out!

bbcurfew said...

You know it! Michelle & Brittany tearing up the courtroom! That was awesome, haha. Wow, you'll be living in my old stomping grounds. I played indoor soccer in the off-season in RC. Ontario is my home airport (it's a good one...never very crowded) If we can see you, it'd be amazing! If not, it's completely understandable.

Mariah said...

That is so exciting! What part of California is it?

Angie said...

hooray! that's so awesome! you will love it i'm sure! good luck with the move.

Calee said...

Ooh congrats, how exciting! Finally! Take lots of pictures and show us what it's like when you get there.

Calee said...

PS- I've thought of you lately now that I've been home from work. You were so right when you wrote how great it is to be able to be home and be a mom; I'm soaking it all up! I don't know how new moms return to work and not go crazy; hopefully neither one of us will have to know:).

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! We are so excited for you guys! Randy just finished his first week of school and we are still alive :)
I want to come visit you guys there...too bad we are gonna be poor students like you guys :( I still think we should try to swap apartments when Adam and Randy have to do their our-of-state clinicals... :)
Good luck with the move! So excited for you guys! :)

Angie said...

Thanks for your nice comment! Right now I'm still interviewing for jobs. I just found out my license to practice as a dental hygienist is delayed till August so I won't be able to work until then. Klane is keeping busy working at the advertising agency, though.

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

You have the cutest little family. I love all of your pictures! The ones of Hudson playing with the hose are adorable. Congrats on the new little one too! And you are moving to CA! Where exactly? Good luck with the move. Miss you!