Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Avarie


Avarie loves babies. If she is ever in a not so great mood just bring her a baby her mood quickly changes

My neice Avarie has been battling Leukemia for the past 8 months. This little girl has been going through so much in the past 8 months. Her case has been quite difficult to treat and has boggled many doctors and nurses, but because Avarie is so determined and so strong she has made it through. I can't imagine what a 4 year old is thinking when she is in and out of the hospital and then being so sick. She is truly my hero. Its now come down to Avarie having a bone marrow transplant. She will be going into the hospital on Sunday to start this treatment. Its a going to be very scary the next few weeks. She will be in the hospital for the next 6-8 weeks. My sister is having a transplant party for Avarie on Saturday from 11-2 at the Gladstone Park, so anyone who lives around us please come. Its a bbq and a fundraiser. Please please remember Avarie in your prayers these next few weeks.

4 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

What a little doll Avarie is. This post made me cry...I will pray for the little angel!

the Painters said...

Avarie is beautiful and so strong! I will pray for her recovery and well being as well as peace and calmness through her ordeal with leukemia. breaks my heart to see children suffering. May the Lord bless her.

Foushee's said...

hey!
we are going to try and come on saturday! hope to see you all there!

Tiffany said...

These pictures are so sweet...we will keep little Avarie in our prayers...