Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful easter weekend. We took the kids to a Easter egg hunt that was lots of fun. Hudson didn't get too many eggs cause he was too busy looking around at all the kids and the crazy parents telling their kids to hurry grab all the eggs. We helped him out a little though. I ended up dumping the candy because it was yucky cheap candy that most kids don't like. On Easter we also did an egg hunt around the pool area with our friends and their kids. Austin was so cute digging into his basket and eating all the chocolate. This kid is smart opening the wrapper and getting the candy inside he must have been watching his big brother. Hudson is a candy fanatic.







I took the boy's pictures the other day in their cute Sunday Easter clothes. They are so darn cute. They are looking so old.

7 comments:

Breanna said...

They look so handsome in their Easter clothes, and they ARE getting so big!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the pictures of them in their easter outfits! So cute! And I was thinking too that they are looking so big and so old! Crazy how time flies! Glad you guys had a fun easter weekend! :) Miss you!

Amie said...

I about died looking at these pictures of the boys. They could not me any cuter. I love it.

Calee said...

Michelle your boys are so handsome! I think Ary needs a date someday:)

Liz & Zac said...

Your boys are going to be heart breakers! I miss you and when you are ever in town again PLEASE CALL ME! I would love to see you again!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

I LOVE these pictures! SOOO cute!

CAMI said...

Those are 2 good lookin' boys!