Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Austin 1st Birthday

Its already been year since having my little Austin. What a wonderful blessing he has been in our family. Austin has been such a good baby. He truly is so easy and has the cutest personality that just makes me smile. I always have people stopping me wanting to get another look at him and his blonde hair that stands up. They can't resist the blue eyes either. Austin is so special and I am so grateful to have him and watch him grow. We just all love him so much, Happy Birthday Austin!!!
Heres a sneak peak back




First Birthday





5 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, that year went by FAST! He is such a cute baby. I love his hair and how it stands up! He's adorable. And you look so beautiful, love your hair! It's getting long!

Calee said...

Aww, your baby's not a baby anymore! Time for another one. (Don't you HATE it when people say stuff like that to you!?)
Michelle you really are one hot mama. can I have your e-mail address? I have some questions about Jed and school.

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, he is SO cute! I love that picture on the bottom of him smiling SO big at his birthday presents, lol! So fun! Happy Birthday, Austin! :)

Annie said...

He is a beautiful little boy, Michelle, and I love how much you love being a mommy. Happy birthday Austin!

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

Gotta love the cake smashing pictures. I wish I could still do that! Your family is so dang cute. Miss you!