Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its about time...right!

Well I won't bore you too much on whats been happening in the last 4 months, but a quick run down:
Adam has completed his first year of PT School!So proud of him. He worked really hard.
Austin is talking. Its so cute to hear him repeat what we say. My favorite word so far it thank you.
Hudson still has no interest in potty training. He will be 3 in 2 weeks, so hopefully we can get him there.
The kids and I all got to go to Washington for 3 1/2 weeks. It was great to see my sister get remarried and then attend my 10 year HS reunion. Can't believe I am that old already.
We are all enjoying living in California, well I am more than Adam cuz he is stuck at school most of the time, but we love our Disneyland pass and the wonderful weather which allows for lots of trips to the pool...ahhhh I love the weather here.



















4 comments:

Whitney Jackson said...

yay a new post! and your back?? lets do something, we want to see you guys!

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! It was great to see you, and your little family is beautiful. Yup, Tanner was 3 1/2 before the potty training clicked. Enjoy your beautiful weather!

Calee said...

Finally! I wondered if you had quit blogging. I love seeing what your cute little fam is up to! Congrats to Adam's 1 year down. I think my favorite pic is Hudson's tan line in back of his swimsuit:)

Tiffany said...

Love all the pics!!! it's about damn time you updated your blog!! ;)
I need to call you soon so we can catch up! It's been way too long! Congrats to Adam on completing his first year! Glad you guys are enjoying cali so much. Miss you!