Monday, November 1, 2010

October Fun

What a fun month we had with my Adams parents. It was a bummer Adam didn't get to be with us too much because of his busy school schedule, but we managed to stay busy.
We went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego, we also went to the Pumpkin Patch (well actually it was a pumpkin parking lot, California doesn't have pumpkin patches that most of us are used to). Anyway it was still lots of fun. The boys had fun with all the jumpy toys and petting zoo. My little boys just loved their Grandma and Grandpa Harries.












1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Isn't it the best when family comes to visit?
I know what you mean about the parking lot pumpkin patches in cali...I grew up going to those things. I had no idea what a real pumpkin patch was until we moved to chicago!