Monday, June 9, 2008

Leavin on a jet plane...I will be back again

Well we are packing up and leaving early, I mean early (getting up at 4am) to Alabama tomorrow. Our plane leaves at 6am. Its going to be a very tiring day. Poor Hudson is going to be exhausted and I am going to be even more exhausted because I am flying alone with him. Adam and I are both on different airlines. Unfortunatly we had to do it this way to get cheaper flights. His parents bought his ticket a few days before my parents bought mine, so when we tried to get me on the same flight it jumped up to $900 which was outragious. We leave at the same time and arive just minutes apart so that was the best thing we could do without paying that ridiculous price. We are meeting up with my parents to spend time in Florida. Its about a 6 hour drive from Adams hometown of Decatur to Destin Florida. My parents flew out today to Florida this morning and we will catch up with them on Wednesday in Destin. Destin is where Adam and I spent out Honeymoon. So I am excited to go back! If you don't know where Destin is its on the panhandle on the Gulf of Mexico. I am looking so forward to relaxing and sunbathing on the beautiful white beach. I really want to get tan, but then the other part of me says lotion up with the sunblock. I have fair skin and I don't want to be all wrinkly and have terrible skin when I am older... but will see!
I will update you all in a week.

6 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Just wanted to remind you that our mother had MELANOMA! Our days of getting tan are out and spray on is in. That aside, have fun. I'm jealous I'm in such need of the sun. Just remember when Hudson starts screaming don't get frazzled or let other people make you feel bad. Just keep thinking if they have a problem they could always drive and be grateful that you don't have to.

julie said...

can't wait for some pics! i too struggle with the whole to tan or not to tan ?? but i just look so much hotter when i'm tan... it's an inner battle. i say compromise where the sunblock... but still get a tan! looks like your memorial day was great! post about your trip when you can. xo

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

That sounds like a nice get-a-way! It's hard to fly with babies so I wish you the best of luck! Have a great time!

bbcurfew said...

Enjoy! That's so wonderful! I really wish we could have met up... that week was really crazy!!

Steph said...

Have fun!! I want to go on a trip! I hope you have a great time :)

Calee said...

Ooh, I'm excited to see pics! That sounds like so much fun and we all need a get-away every once in a while. Good luck flying with Hudson :)