Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 30th Jenell!

Today is my oldest sister's big birthday. Holy Cow! She is 30...but still she looks like she's in her early 20s.Jenell has been such a wonderful sister and an amazing example to me. She is one of the strongest people I know. She has overcome some very difficult trials in her life and has continued to have faith and hope which is sometimes hard to maintain. I truly look to her for strength and I respect her and her opinions. I have always had a good relationship with her, but I feel like we have become so much closer since I have become a mother and moved back to Washington. I love talking to her because we can truly talk about anything and we really understand one another. Jenell is a mother of 4 very active and but adorable kids. She's been married for 9 years to Craig. He is one lucky man to have her as his wife and I am so lucky to have her as my sister. Happy Birthday Jenell. Love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenell said...

Thank you Shelly. I love you so much. It is very strange to think I am 30, but now maybe when people hear I have 4 kids they won't seem so shocked, on second thought no they still will. So far this has been an amazing birthday, I think I am going to like being in my 30's.
It's also nice to see that I am important enough to warrant posting on your blog. Thank you.

Twyst said...

With how close I'm getting to 30, you turning 30 eases my worries lol.

You've done a lot in a few years, I suppose I could too.