Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Arizona

We had so much fun in Arizona this last week. The weather couldnt've been better. Hudson loved being outside in shorts and no shoes. I just love Arizona this time of year. Thank you Michelle and Fuz for letting us crash with you, it was a lot of fun staying with you guys. We had the opportunity to visit the Physical Therapy School that Adam applied to in Mesa. We are still waiting to hear if he was accepted or not. We are really really hoping that we get to go there for school. We are also still waiting for a few more schools to give us a yes or no. I can't wait for this process to be over and we can know where we will be living this year.
Can you believe it...I am 32 weeks! Wow this pregnancy is just flying by. I am doing great, but very ready to meet this sweet little baby. I am ready to have Hudson meet him also because I don't think I can take anymore beatings on my tummy from him. He thinks its funny to fall on me and slap my tummy. It can be kinda cute, but mostly just painful!


Hudson got to go to Peter Piper Pizza with his cousins to play


It was such a beautiful day when we went to the Arizona Temple. Hudson had a blast walking the grounds and playing around the water. The beautiful flowers were a temptation though to him.







Just to let you know Adam and I didn't mean to match!

6 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Sounds like a great trip, hope Adam gets in! I am shocked you are due in 52 days...wow! That went fast, for me anyway:)

mommyof6 said...

Ya right! I know there's a memo!

bbcurfew said...

Dang girl, skinny mini! You look GREAT. Hope all is well with the application process! We're thinking of you.

Calee said...

Oh my gosh, Hudson is an Adam Junior! He looks so much more like his dad since I saw him in real life- very handsom:)
Do you guys have names picked out? Did I miss a post somewhere?

Tiffany said...

It was so fun seeing you guys while you were here! Good luck with all the school stuff...we are praying for you guys! Keep us updated! :)

Annie said...

Michelle I am so excited to hear the great news of baby number two! It looks like you all are doing so well. Take care, sweetie. Talk to you soon.