Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our little Hudson


I thought since we don't see many of you I would update you on Hudson and the cute things he does right now. Hudson is obsessed with The Wiggles. He will watch the video over and over. I love The Wiggles but there is only so much I can take. I had Adam order some new Wiggles videos because I am done with the couple we have. Hudson is so cute when he dances to the songs and tries to imitate the Wiggles moves. He is getting quite a little temper and is kinda difficult at times. By difficult I mean he tells me NO all the time. He wants things his way and is starting to be mean to all of his younger cousins. When I try to punish him he throws the biggest tantrums. Oh the joy of motherhood. I just have to try to distract him a lot and keep him busy. Hudson is such a joy to have though. He is so sweet and cuddly also.
Hudson's vocabulary is coming along. He can say: ball, basketball, dog, mom, No!, hot, and popcorn. In the evening he will go watch the Doggy shows with my dad and sit up on their bed and really watch the show. He loves dogs just not so much in person. If there is a dog near him he gets very scared and won't let you put him down, but the funny thing about it is he calls them to him. He will put out his hand and make a dog calling noise to have them come over. As soon as they come over he has to be up in your arms. Weird little boy! I know that when this new baby comes home Hudson is going to seem so much older. I am so excited for Hudson to be a big brother. He is getting a lot of practice by caring for baby dolls we have around the house. He will hold them and pat their backs (its soooo cute) Adam hates that he loves baby dolls. I think its really cute. Hudson has been such a wonderful blessing and I just love him soooo much!

7 comments:

Twyst said...

haha nice, can't wait to see him and play with him again in a few weeks!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Thanks for sharing!What a doll he is!

Jenell said...

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy,Yummy Fruit Salad! Been there, oh the wiggles. They are fun for a while and then now even years after I last saw them I still know the songs by heart. I'm sure Sawyer would love it, I just have to find the inner strength to do it again.

Unknown said...

dianne and i are sitting here in sunny florida and i pulled up your blog to see if there was new stuff and both of us were blown away by hudson's picture. We said that is Adam. he looks soooo big and i can't wait to see him and see his temper. ha! We are anxiously waiting for little austin. Love you.
Grandma Carol

CAMI said...

I had to tell you good idea on the baby orajel for April Fools! I wish I would have thought of that. Next year we will have to swap good tricks! Hudson is so cute and I don't think I have ever told you how much I love his name!! Crazy how fast the time flies with them. You look great, How are you feeling?

Kerri said...

He is so cute and getting so big! I've been thinking about you, are you still pregnant?! Hope all is well!

Heather said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how grown up he is! AND Congratulations to Adam (and you-wives do all the work!) Cali is a nice place to live! (or wherever you end up going!