Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting Closer!

So Yesterday I had my Dr. appointment and everything went fine. The only thing my midwife said is that I was measuring small and she felt like I needed to have another ultrasound to make sure the baby was still growing. I was very excited to have another ultrasound, especially at 35 weeks. Adam, Hudson and I got to go right then and see our little baby again. It was so neat to see how developed he was and see more detail than before. The baby is growing fine. The tech also said that he weighs approx. 5 1/2 lbs right now and not to be concerned because he is just fine. I am just all baby I guess! I am just getting very impatient now because I am ready to meet this little guy and not be pregnant anymore! Hopefully I go early but because I want to go early you know that I won't!!!



Giving baby brother a Kiss! He's going to make such a good big brother!!!


I know my heads cut off but it was so cute that Hudson was hugging my belly.

6 comments:

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I can't believe your are really that close to having a new little addition in your family! Hudson is the cutest little man ever and you look great!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You win the ward for the MOST darling pregnant woman EVER! Good luck on the coming early dream:) I hope for your sake he at least comes by the due date!

Jenell said...

It is really normal to measure small toward the end, especially with additional pregnancies. The baby was probably just laying low in your pelvis since your pelvic muscles aren't as toned as they were with baby number one. I did that all the time too. I never got another ultra sound though, Lucky! And yes I can verify to anyone that has not seen you in person, Michelle is ALL BABY, it makes me sick, but oh well I guess I can be happy for her since I never quite had that pleasure.

Angie said...

adorable pictures! hudson is such a handsome little guy. you look so great michelle! i can only hope i look that good 8 months pregnant! good luck with the delivery!

joel and laura michelle said...

you look darling. are you delivering at homw with your midwife? are you planning on using no intervention? let me know hows it goes :)

Meagan Marie said...

You look so beautiful pregnant! I miss you!