Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chocoholic

Today Hudson found a candy bar in my room while I was cleaning and putting away laundry. When I looked over at him I thought it was so cute that he was sucking on the wrapper, but little did I know that somehow this little chocoholic bit a corner of the wrapper off and got into the candy bar. He had chocolate dripping down the corner of his mouth and sticky brown fingers. When I tried to take it away he let me know he was not done yet. He screamed for the candy. I let him have a bit more then took it away. I did do the right thing though and gave him some milk (aka boobie).





7 comments:

Twyst said...

He doesn't know soon he can have all the chocolate he wants and no boobie...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Aaron you kill me!!!

Jenell said...

Good job grabbing the camera and catching those pictures. My kids do cute things like that too and yet I always forget or don't have a camera to catch them.
And it will be a sad sad day in his life when he can't have any more boobie, so allow the little chocoholic his occasional chocolate followed by milk.

Teacher Mama said...

Yummy. Logan did that once with a sucker. He's been a fan ever since.

Crystal said...

Hunter always did the same thing too. But the problem is that we can't keep him away from it now. Abree will soon be there too.

Bobbilynn said...

Who doesn't love a fastbreak? Honestly? I've walked in on Miley eating like all my twizzlers one time! I wish I would have recorded it, her slurping gave her away.

the Painters said...

what a beautiful baby boy. He is truly so handsome Michelle.