Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TO MY DARLING WIFE...


First off, I chose this picture because it shows that you will always be there for our children!

Michelle, I want to express my deep love that I have for you. You are the light of my world. I can't believe it has been 2 years since I took your hand in mine and we promised ourselves to each other. I wish I could say that was the best day of my life but I can't. Because everyday that I wake up next to you becomes the best day of my life. You have given me so much in these past years that I can't explain in words how grateful I am that the Lord placed you here just for me. You gave me a handsome son that I love with all of my heart. I love experiencing being a parent with you and learning from you. You have given me the opportunity to be a Father and example to my son! You are a PERFECT mother to him and Hudson loves you and admires you so much. Every time I see you together I get excited of the thought of having more children with you so that I may watch you continue to be the PERFECT parent to our children.
I have never been a morning person, but you have made mornings worth it when I can wake up and see a slight smile on your face and feeling that I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. I love and cherish you deeply. I am grateful for your faith that you have in me and in our future. My sole purpose in life is to provide and support for my wife and family. So, that I may give you the desires of your heart! Michelle, I have so many thoughts and emotions that I cannot attempt to express in words. I want you to know that I love you and my world revolves around you! You are the light of my world and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for all of us!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DOES TO A MOTHER'S HEART TO READ THIS. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE. IT IS A JOY IN MY LIFE.

LOVE YOU THREE
MOM

Twyst said...

I think a collective "awwwwwwww" is in order.

Meagan Marie said...

Now that is the way a husband should treat his wife!! So sweet! I will join aaron in the awwww. lol! Love you guys!

bbcurfew said...

And the husband of the year award goes to...!

Jenell said...

Happy late anniversary. what an amazing poet you are Adam. Honestly that was amazing. I am so happy that you two found each other. I am so greatful that my sister found such a loving man to share her life and raise her children with.

Bobbilynn said...

How sweet. I agree with Meagan, that is how a man should treat his wife. Major Brownie points! Happy Anniversary!

Calee said...

Wow Adam, that post almost brings tears! Way to go Michelle; he is for sure a keeper :)
Congrats and happy anniversary!

Trevor and Angie said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! You guys seem so in love, isn't it great? Adam, hope your new job is going awesome for you and that you guys are liking your summer so far! We miss ya at Proactive, its weird not having someone give me a hard time...all the time. Im sure you have found someone new to pick on though, I dont doubt it.

Keep in touch!