Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls Beach Gettaway!

This is our Second Annual Girls beach trip with all of the Girls on my mom side of the family. We go down to Seaside to spend the weekend at my parents beach house. Only nursing babies are allowed to attend. The other children get a weekend with their Dads. It's a fun time to go down and spend time with cousins and aunts who we don't get to see as much as we would like. Today I am still recovering from the late night chats and all of the laughter from Pictionary. We got a little carried away with the game and started drawing pictures from our past. Andrea has us all laughing with her embarrassing drawings of our childhood, and if anyone knows me I have a lot of embarrassing moments...I will get her back!!! To show their apprection to their daughters our moms and grandma gaves us all gifts the one evening. It was very thoughtful of them to do that. We all loved them! This beach trip allows us all to reconnect and reminisce about the past. What a fun weekend we had together.



Heres the gang!


My Grandma and aunts and my mom


My sisters, sis in laws, mom and Grandma. My one sis in law could not make it, she was at Girls Camp (we missed you Becky)


All of us at Dinner at the Big Foot Restaurant


Jenell and Lisa


Rachel and my cousin Amanda


Hudson posing it up!

8 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

Oh how i love girls weekend. Im in dying need of one! Michelle, you look so cute and Hudson is getting SO BIG! I love him!

joel and laura michelle said...

sooo fun! i need to pass that idea along to my mom & sisters! nothing is better than family girl time, huh? you look beautiful! and man, that hudson ... i hope we have a girl so they can date when they are at BYU together :) much love to you 3!

CAMI said...

Looks like such a fun group of girls! I miss you girls from work! Hudson is such a doll. He is so big ....where does the time go? Looks like you are all having tons of fun! keep it up, miss ya Cami

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

That sounds like a blast! I can only imagine your pictionary... lol.
I want to squeeze Hudson! He is a little man now! Too cute

Angie said...

michelle you look so great! and hudson is getting cuter every time i see him i swear. he is adorable.
I like this girls weekend thing, what a fun idea!

Bobbilynn said...

How fun! I wish my family did girls weekends! Thats a great tradition to start. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hudson's going to be such a ladies man! and He'll be one pretty soon!

Meagan Marie said...

It looks like a blast!! seriously can't wait!! and i am so in love with Hudson!! His smile makes me melt!

PS: Your mom's hair is so cute! did she change the color? it looks lighter? i don't know but it's cute.

Rachel and Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the day and helping me with my blog. It has been such a joy to have you, Adam, and Hudson so close. I love you girl!